Human Resources Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Wts Spa And Fitness Rockville
Wts Spa And Fitness Rockville urgently required following position for Human Resources Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Wts Spa And Fitness Rockville Jobs Details:
WTS International, the industry leader in the leisure and hospitality management industry, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to work in the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The HR Generalist will support facility management teams with their Human Resource needs. The HR Generalist is responsible for providing exceptional service through strategic partnership with WTS International leaders on business decisions related to WTS International Human Resources strategy. Effectively support program efforts, partners in organization assessments and planning, supports training initiatives, handles employee relations matters, and assists in the talent and performance management process. Compensation will be $55,000-$65,000 yearly plus bonus.
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for employees by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to and promotes WTS International policies. Maintains the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Assists the facility directors and management in promoting a positive work environment. Supports management in their interaction with employees.
- Serves as a liaison with WTS International HR and legal departments for employee relations issues or concerns.
- Keeps Director of HR appropriately informed of any HR activities or significant issues. Provides solutions to current issues or concerns.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, change management efforts and increasing operational excellence
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Performs follow-up with WTS International HR and Legal departments timely and as needed on pending HR items.
- Works with the Corporate Counsel to provide analysis of safety issues and trends and development of programming to address corporate safety concerns.
- Ensures compliance with risk management policies and helps to reduce liability exposure through staff education and awareness.
- Assists with WTS benefits administration duties as needed and during open enrollment.
- Audit all benefit deductions and reconcile benefit invoices.
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick equitable courteous resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 (Three) years of progressive HR experience. Experience working through Employee Relations issues.
Experience in influencing desired organization-wide cultural change.
- Experience working on compliance and with employment labor law requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. PHR or SPHR preferred
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
See the full details at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/wtsinternational/en-us/job/United-States/Human-Resources-Generalist/J3V2ST68T8K2Q440G9L/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Employee Relations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Benefits: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)