Associate Tech Support Analyst Transaction Quality Jobs Vacancy in Visa Ashburn
- Associate Tech Support Analyst Transaction Quality
- Ashburn VA
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Visa Ashburn urgently required following position for Associate Tech Support Analyst Transaction Quality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Tech Support Analyst Transaction Quality Jobs Vacancy in Visa Ashburn Jobs Details:
The desired candidate will work in the Visa Command Center monitoring real-time Visa services. The candidate shall possess strong work ethic, with leadership skills, excellent judgment and good time management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment.
Monitor Visa Debit transactions and document and communicate critical milestones/progress of ongoing incidents timely and accurately
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills in day-to-day work; take ownership of critical issues where appropriate, drive incidents to resolution in a timely manner as dictated by the impact and severity of the problem.
- Provide an Operations and Support perspective in the adoption of new technologies and the implementation of new software.
- Working with the appropriate groups to, administer and maintain policies and procedures to ensure a standard approach is adopted in the implementation of system changes; mentor team members on these policies and procedures
- Will understand and adhere to the current escalation and critical situation management process within the Global Operations Command Center
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training.
- Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to users, other internal support groups and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
- Must develop an in-depth understanding of transaction message flow and the different types of exceptions that can be encountered resulting in cardholder impact
- Review and approve new procedures and prepare training material for the staff.
- Quickly and accurately assess the impact of a major system or application outage and communicate the impact to management.
- Use verbal and written communication skills to ensure that management is well informed of ongoing incidents. Craft written responses based on the target audience.
- Act as a single point of contact for the team during a crisis and direct staff to communicate the impact to technical teams and management.
- Bridge Stewardship in support of timely resolution of internal issues
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills along with solid presentation skills
- Excellent team player
- Understands basic networking
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Lead by example
- ITIL v3 certification
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent industry experience
Three to five years of Service Desk experience with a demonstrated pattern of increased
- 5+ years of technical support experience on servers, systems and network.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate (ITIL) V3
- The position is permanent day 12 hours shift schedule
The Visa Command Center is a 24x7, critical operations Command Center. Working a 12-hour/alternating shift schedule (2 days on / 2 days off type scenario); which requires working weekends and holidays. Overtime work may be required at times.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.