Application Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Rlc Consultant Detroit
Rlc Consultant Detroit urgently required following position for Application Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Rlc Consultant Detroit Jobs Details:
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and able to lift up to 51 lbs
The primary scope of this position:
This position involves programming parts to be machined with quality and efficiency, improving existing machining processes and managing tooling and equipment to allow increased production. Daily tasks include use of CAD/CAM software to create CNC programs, creating the full machining process, running first article test cuts, purchasing tooling and equipment, checking machine fixtures for accuracy, as well as performing other production work as required by the Supervisor.
- Ability to edit, set up and run CNC Machining Centers safely and efficiently
- Experience in programming CNC Machining Centers from blueprints
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task
- Programming CNC machines for first article production, re-cuts and fixture modifications
- Determines sequence of operations in a program
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs
- Accurately performs test-cuts, re-cuts, and fixture modification
- Reviews fixture designs and recommends improvements
- Skilled ability to use CAM systems to create NC code for complex parts
- Strong understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances related to high precision parts
- Improve machining processes to reduce cycle time
- Tooling management: Tooling selection & purchasing, inventory control, Tool/insert changes
- Creates instructions and documentation for machinist operators
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity
- Machine preventative maintenance and repair
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of work handling robots
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including; positive perspective, proactive, self -motivated, pride with work, accountability, and responsibility
- Ability to problem solve in fast paced environment
- Fundamental computer operation skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with five (5) years of relevant work experience, or High school (GED) and five (7) years of relevant work experience
- CNC machining and programming background
- Forklift experience- preferred certification
Work Environment: Manufacturing environment (assembly, machining, quality control facility). Exposure to possible hazards may include noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
Physical Demands: 8 hour work schedule with overtime as needed. Frequent: standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, and pulling, repetitive foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements. Periodic: operating power equipment, sitting at desk, utilizing computers and phones.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Fork Lift: 2 years (Preferred)
- CNC machining and programming background: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)