Customer Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Makina Benefits Austin
Makina Benefits Austin urgently required following position for Customer Service Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Makina Benefits Austin Jobs Details:
Customer Service Specialist
About Makina Health Cooperative
Makina is a fast-growing Healthcare Cooperative providing an alternative to Health Insurance for small to mid-size employers. We provide affordable healthcare driven by a non-profit cooperative and its members.
This is a full-time administrative position reporting to the Manager of Operations located in Austin, TX. The office assistant manager will be responsible for a broad range of administrative, business operations, logistics, compliance, and documentation tasks. This job requires physical presence in the Makina HQ office during general business hours. An individual who will be successful in this role will be an experienced administration professional with a high level of organizational skills and drive.
- General administrative and office management tasks
- General, bookkeeping tasks
- Shipping/receiving administration and documentation
- Drive and Manage Compliance tasks and documentation
- Assist project managers with internal administration and business operations workflows
- General business operations tasks
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ administrative experience and demonstrated success in similar roles
- Prior experience or Licensed Health & Life Insurance
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- A proactive, self-motivated drive to “own” complex tasks and drive them to completion, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with common business software applications, including email, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Compensation commensurate with experience. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
- office administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- health insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules