Administrative Assistant Iii Hema Corp Communications Jobs Vacancy in Boston Scientific Corporation Maple Grove
- Administrative Assistant Iii Hema Corp Communications
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Maple Grove MN
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Boston Scientific Corporation Maple Grove urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Iii Hema Corp Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Iii Hema Corp Communications Jobs Vacancy in Boston Scientific Corporation Maple Grove Jobs Details:
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role
This position provides administrative assistance to the Director of Business Unit Communications and the Director of Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA), Interventional Cardiology (IC). Primary focus is providing support for these individuals and their teams, as well as targeted project work as needed. Works under limited supervision with general instructions given on new assignments. Office location is Maple Grove, MN. Position reports into the Director of HEMA, IC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Director of Business Unit Communications and the Director of Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA), Interventional Cardiology, including calendar management, travel arrangements and expense reconciliation.
- Serves as a point of contact for internal and external agencies and partners.
- Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
- Manage and coordinate complex, global, multi-site project calendar, assisting with meeting scheduling, off-site summits, and integration communications. (MS Outlook)
- Establishes PO#s and processes invoices for vendors engaged by the Business Unit Communications and HEMA IC teams. Communicates with Accounts Payable and Global Business Services (GBS) as needed. Facilitates vendor contracting processes, including Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work, including requirements specific to the engagement of Health Care Providers (HCPs).
- Provide project management, logistical and organizational support for the Business Unit Communications team members located in various BSC geographies. Viewed as key functional resource for staff not located within Marlborough.
- Schedules and coordinates team meetings for Business Unit Communications team and HEMA IC team, to include staff across various geographies. This includes telepresence and videoconferencing logistics.
- Uses Microsoft Excel to compile and organize data, to support quarterly reporting on team member activities and progress toward corporate objectives.
- Facilitates internal regulatory and legal review of customer-facing documents.
- Manages work in a confidential matter, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals only if and when appropriate; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information. Confidential information typically consists of non-public, sensitive information.
- Answers questions and requests with accuracy and a sense of urgency; may be called upon to interpret corporate policy.
- Translates complex and/or technical details into documents (letters, memos, presentations, etc.); anticipates needs and makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, ordering/maintaining supplies, managing subscriptions and memberships, organizing records, preparing and/or sorting mail.
What we’re looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with ability to work across multiple levels of an organization
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and self-prioritize requests coming from multiple people/departments
- Has worked with project budgeting, including invoices and accruals
- Understands confidentiality requirements and can navigate legal guidelines about information-sharing
- Internal BSC Vendor payment process experience/knowledge preferred
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 437699
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Secretary, Communications, Accounts Payable, Medical, Law, Administrative, Marketing, Finance, Healthcare, Legal