Operations And Finance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Creative Minds International Public Charter School Washington Washington
- Operations And Finance Associate
- Creative Minds International Public Charter School Washington
- Washington DC
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Creative Minds International Public Charter School Washington Washington urgently required following position for Operations And Finance Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations And Finance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Creative Minds International Public Charter School Washington Washington Jobs Details:
Creative Minds International Public Charter School (CMIPCS) is a tuition-free schoollocated inNW Washington, DC, authorized to serve students from preschool through 8th grade. Now in its sixth year of operation,CMIPCSserves over 500 students in Preschool (3-year-olds) through 8th grade.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
The Operations & Finance Associate reports to the Operations & Finance Manager, and generally supports the Operations Team with supply and material distribution, programmatic billing and collections, Extended Creative Day billing systems, and delivers on the overall performance objectives of the Operations Team.
- Support programmatic billing, monitoring, reporting, and collections of payments for student related services (Before/After School programs, Creative Clubs, trips/events, NSLP billing, etc.).
- Make recommendations for collections and policy improvements to support receivables goals.
- Monitor receivables, and surface collections trends, in support of the Operations & Finance Manager.
- Serve as key point of contact for families with billing questions; communicate with families who are past due on payments to collect monies owed.
- Collaborate with the ECD coordinator and Operations & Finance Manager to maintain accurate data in ECD systems (Google Drive, Airtable, Kinderlime).
- Support with the timely delivery of classroom supply requests or common resources (e.g. copy paper)
- Monitor stock-room inventory for re-ordering
- Advise on supply order trends together with the Operations & Finance Manager.
- Support the day-to-day readiness of the school building as a member of the Operations & Finance Team. Some examples include:
- Observe or report outages (e.g., lights, copiers) or issues while moving around facility or conducting assigned “walk arounds”
- Deliver supplies to locations or common areas
- Answer staff questions on supplies or requests for support; re-direct staff to other admin-team members for further support as needed. * Provide recommendations or observations for systems improvement to the Operations & Finance Manager.
- Support the Operations & Finance Manager on an as-needed basis with clerical functions. Some examples include:
- Operations onboarding, parking pass and keycard/ID distribution.
- Update operations systems, i.e. Airtable with student, staff, or family information. * Support other members of the Operations team if needed or in the event of a coverage gap, in agreement with the Operations & Finance Manager. Examples include occasional assistance with covering the front desk or assisting with student meal services.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree or two years of college preferred
- Excellent office and organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Google Suite tools: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive
CMIPCShas a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401K (with employer contributions), short andlong-term disability, life insurance, paid school holidays, personal and sick days, and parental leave. For more information aboutCMI, visit our website http://www.creativemindspcs.org/ and follow us on Twitter @cmipcs.
All interested candidates should use CMIPCS's People Admin Career Portal to apply for this position:
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign orreassignduties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Creative Minds International PCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personnelare chosenon the basis ofability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation,in accordance withfederal and state law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations or Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)