Lot Attendant Livermore Auto Mall Jobs Vacancy in Qvale Auto Group Livermore
Qvale Auto Group Livermore urgently required following position for Lot Attendant Livermore Auto Mall. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lot Attendant Livermore Auto Mall Jobs Vacancy in Qvale Auto Group Livermore Jobs Details:
The Sales Lot Attendant helps ensure complete customer satisfaction by maintaining our vehicles and the lot in a highly clean and organized fashion. The Lot Attendant oversees the delivery of vehicles to the dealership, organizes vehicles on delivery or following sales to maximize the use of lot space and keep the lot in order, and services cars to protect against deterioration and maintain a spotless appearance for customers.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and a valid driver’s license. Candidates must have a positive attitude and must be able to drive both manual and automatic transmissions and safely maneuver vehicles in tight and small spaces.
- Inspects vehicles for damage when delivered, assigns stock control numbers, and catalogs and stores keys
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order
- Delivers sold vehicles to the new-vehicle preparation department
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Helps maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Helps with vehicle inventory control and maintains accurate records
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Highly professional and dependable
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Previous experience in a similar role a plus
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time