Enterprise Customer Success Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Apptio Morrisville
Apptio Morrisville urgently required following position for Enterprise Customer Success Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Customer Success Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Apptio Morrisville Jobs Details:
The CS Advisor will be responsible for managing a portfolio of enterprise customers to ensure successful adoption and expansion of the Apptio product suite. This position is an integral part of Apptio's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. By developing and maintaining a high level of customer engagement, the CS Advisor will partner with Account Management to foster long-term strategic relationships to ensure every customer realize full value from their investment with Apptio.
With deep multi-domain expertise and an understanding of customer challenges and Technology Business Management (TBM) best practices, CS Advisors leverage their strategic leadership and operational capabilities to help customers develop their TBM objectives while driving operational excellence and program governance. Enterprise Advisors are accountable for driving customer adoption and success across a portfolio of customers by engaging broadly across the organizations, from C-Level executives through operational staff, focusing in particular on those in the TBM Office.
CS Advisors are customer-directed specialists solely focused on creating wildly successful customers through large scale programs involving change management, innovation, roadmap, usage, and developing processes and capabilities that make TBM internally sustainable. For all levels of customer TBM maturity, CS Advisors will help to accelerate and mature practices related to TBM which encompasses Business and IT Strategy, IT Operational Management, and IT Financial Performance Management.
- Inquisitive mind and passion for learning about customers, industries and new approaches to doing things which include, but not limited to:
- Organizational change management and transformation, including methodologies and governance
- IT industry drivers, trends and technologies
- Organizational efficiency and operational excellence
- Driving innovation in the TBM space
- Translation of business initiatives and challenges into actionable roadmap and solutions
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Apptio and your assigned portfolio of customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customer's technology organization
- Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a multidisciplinary internal Apptio team to solve customer challenges without direct management responsibility
- Creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Strong teamwork, facilitation, and soft skills such as listening and empathy with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities
- Drive towards building consensus
- Working knowledge of IT delivery frameworks and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, Waterfall, Agile etc)
- Consultative approach, including the ability to translate customer needs into TBM outcomes
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP, CMDB etc.)
- Deep Apptio product knowledge with ability to quickly learn and demonstrate product capabilities in response to customer opportunities and needs
- Drive user adoption across the customer organizations by understanding their specific challenges and helping them to operationalize and realize benefit from their deployed TBM solution
- Create and adoption/rollout plan with each customer to successfully socialize the Apptio product and get to first process operationalized.
- Understand and document customer process workflows that apply to TBM and implement strategies that integrate Apptio to those processes
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and develop then execute appropriate mitigation plans
- Mentor customers' ability to become "insight hunters" by helping them uncover nuggets of information that will drive measureable value
- Co-create a personalized Customer Adoption roadmap that aligns corporate goals, what is possible, key business initiatives, KPI's, and a practical implementation timeline
- Serve as liaison between our customers and various Apptio teams to ensure that needs / requirements critical to customer success are understood and effectively communicated, including gathering customer product feedback to shape product roadmap development
- Evangelize Technology Business Management (TBM)
- Engage regularly with customers via workshops, operational and business reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction and align with a clear roadmap
- Find, mentor and develop process owners into TBM Champions
- Align customers to the growing TBM market and the standards being developed to support consistency and success in rolling out TBM Processes. Standards such as those vetted and published by the TBM Council (http://tbmcouncil.org ( http://tbmcouncil.org/ ))
- Provide timely account or executive summary status reports both to customers and Apptio management
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in the account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners, and Apptio
- Provide overall program oversight, working in partnership with Engagement Managers and delivery services to execute high-quality projects and initiatives aligned to agreed outcomes
- Provide mentorship to Apptio customers including:
- Product mentoring and operational best practices with TBM Office
- Rollout in line with Joint Execution Plan (JEP)
- Working with customers on Month End Close Practice
- Act as escalation point for team, working to communicate and resolve issues related to value realization
- Support the completion of project deliverables by assisting with sponsor / executive coordination within the customer, process invocation / alignment and value conversations
- Establish and maintain relationships with ecosystem of implementation partners, including, but not limited to:
- Provision of oversight and governance for partner-led projects
- Liaison between partner organization and Apptio, including acting as escalation point
- Drive key adoption metrics in line with company targets across your portfolio
- Working with Account Management, drive customer renewals in line with company targets
- Drive consistent improvement of NPS metric to ensure alignment with company target
- Partner with Apptio Sales & Account Management to:
- Ensure alignment on account strategy and execution of account plans
- Help identify and develop the business case for renewals and solution expansion
- Drive the ongoing development of sponsorship
- Develop internal and external facing collateral (content) to:
- Support customer adoption efforts
- Expand the knowledgebase & best practices leveraged by Apptio Teams
- Contribute internally to the Customer Success organization by sharing technical / domain knowledge and advancing best practices and advisory skills, including but not limited to:
- Lead and contribute to internal projects and initiatives
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific domain or process area
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice on how to "Run IT Like a Business"
- Candidates must have a B.A. or B.S., ideally in an engineering or business related discipline
- 5+ years in a customer facing relationship role managing multiple clients in portfolio. Most successful candidates having experience within the IT Finance and/or technology industry.
- 5+ years Project Management or Consulting experience
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including C-Level Leaders and Senior Level executives
- Excellent organization, program/project management, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Proven ability to build and sell business cases to customer teams
- Strong understanding of business processes and their integration into enterprise applications
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Apptio serves its customers
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Knowledge of IT Industry/Finance Industry
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Previous CSM/Consultant Experience
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings a plus
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com ( http://www.Apptio.com ).
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.