Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Ark Housecall Solvere One Dulles
Ark Housecall Solvere One Dulles urgently required following position for Help Desk Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Ark Housecall Solvere One Dulles Jobs Details:
About the Company
Solvere One has established a top-level brand that focuses on network security and proactive management solutions as a chosen provider of IT services and consulting. Inspired to assist organizations during the current global financial crisis and beyond, Solvere One focuses on corporate partnership, proactively managing technology that proves vital for business productivity and growth, while reducing the cost of IT ownership. We provide an executive level, white-glove support.
Solvere One is seeking highly-qualified candidates to perform Help Desk Technician support for our clients while working from our Dulles, Virginia headquarters. The Help Desk Technician will field all Help Desk calls from our clients' end users and create the initial record of the request. Help Desk Technician will resolve all Level One issues over the phone, pass all Level Two requests on to a Network Technicians and Sr. Systems Administrators, and contact third-party vendors for warranty service repair. Therefore, applicants need to multi-task duties and prioritize according to client needs and schedules. Highly qualified candidates will be self-starters, highly motivated and eager to contribute to the well being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the mainframe, personal computer software and hardware, local network, the Internet and new computer technology in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for company-approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and mainframe, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches.
- Assists Network Technicians in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Employees will be expected to interact with clients on a daily basis in various capacities. Professionalism and courteousness are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits include: 401K, PPO healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation, etc.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."