Call Center Member Services Representative Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Neighborhood Credit Union Indianapolis
- Call Center Member Services Representative Full Time
- Neighborhood Credit Union
- Indianapolis IN
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Neighborhood Credit Union Indianapolis urgently required following position for Call Center Member Services Representative Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Center Member Services Representative Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Neighborhood Credit Union Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Responsible for answering member inquiries received through the member service call center. Inquiries may include selling credit union products, resolving disputes, handling transactions, or assisting the member to purchase and use new products and/or services. The Member Service Center Representative does this by performing the following duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers telephone inquiries from members regarding loan and deposit services; credit; debit cards; account information, transfer requests, withdrawals, stop payments, check supplies; or any other member request concerning products and services of the credit union.
- Responds to the members’ inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account usage charges, interest rates on savings and loan products, resolving account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective use of services offered by the credit union.
- Operates computer terminal to accurately open accounts, access account information and accurately record member transactions and information requests.
- Opens accounts such as savings and checking accounts, CD’s, and club accounts generated from telephone activity. Follows credit union policies, principles and procedures in the opening of new accounts and products and changes to member records. Occasionally responsible for closing such accounts.
- Actively markets and cross-sells current and new products and services of the credit union and attempts to educate members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services.
- Submits appropriate account activity and other required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Performs such other member service functions that might be needed from time to time, and assists others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- Six months to one year related experience in a customer/member service environment
- Ability to operate PC and other standard office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to write routine reports and construct basic correspondence to communicate account information to members
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Thorough knowledge of credit union products and services
- Ability to cross-sell credit union products and services to meet monthly sales goals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- High school (Required)
- United States (Required)