National Sales Assistant Media Jobs Vacancy in Wcbd Nexstar Media Group Inc Charleston
Wcbd Nexstar Media Group Inc Charleston urgently required following position for National Sales Assistant Media. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Sales Assistant Media Jobs Vacancy in Wcbd Nexstar Media Group Inc Charleston Jobs Details:
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
WCBD TV of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc, located in Charleston, SC, is seeking a full time National Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will have the desire to grow and become a Sales Account Executive. The National Sales Assistant works with the National Sales Manager and KATZ National Sales Account Executives/Assistants to facilitate administrative support which includes, but not limited to, order entry, traffic, accounting and all clerical functions required by the National Sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all order entry, revision input, program change makegoods, credits, pre/post logs and discrepancies
- Maintain awareness of the most current traffic/copy policies, practices and procedures for National Sales desk
- Assist GSM with Political order entry/makegoods, maintain paper and public files
- Assist with accounts receivable information for National Sales accounts
- Resolve logistical issues in coordination of on air spot placement
- Back up traffic desk when out of office for vacations and sick time
- Perform any other duties as assigned
***Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic, Strata, and Microsoft Office preferred.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Sales Assistant must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)