Office Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fives Seattle
Fives Seattle urgently required following position for Office Accounting Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fives Seattle Jobs Details:
The Office/Accounting Assistant position at Fives Lund LLC provides front desk reception coverage, functions as general office support, and assists the accounting department with processing invoices and statements.
- Answers phones, screening and directing calls and messages
- Provides hospitality to visitors and guests
- Tracks appointments, employee whereabouts and office schedules
- General office tidiness and cleanup
- Occasional filing, copying and scanning
- Sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Performs office and accounting data entry
- Coordinates travel
- Removes recycling and shredding for engineers as needed
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing
- Assists business manager with payment verifications, sending payments, and stuffing/stamping envelopes
- Oversees staff break room (dishwasher, cupboard organization, fridge, etc)
- Tidies conference rooms daily, stocking and clearing coffee supplies as needed
- Manages copy machines and office equipment, ensuring they are stocked with paper
- Orders and organizes office supplies
- Assists with stocking and maintaining kitchen/bathroom supplies
- Fills and maintains water cooler containers
- Processes UPS and FedEx invoices and occasionally arranges for shipments
- Assists CEO and Administration with special projects as requested
- Runs occasional office errands
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Office/Administrative experience required
- Accounting experience preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Wage commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company contribution
- Employer-Paid Life & LTD/STD Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located in Seattle, WA., Fives Lund LLC, a Fives Group company, designs and builds complex, turn-key machines and systems based on unique requirements of our customer base. Ranging from aerospace manufacturing to pharmaceutical, life-science and renewable energy markets, we work hand-in-hand with our customers through all phases of the project lifecycle from system requirement definition, design, proof-of-concept, manufacturing, commissioning and support.
Fives is a global industrial engineering group that designs and supplies robotics, process equipment and production lines for the world’s largest industrial sectors including aerospace, automotive, bio-tech, semiconductor and energy.
Due to the nature of our contracts, US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required.