Overnight Casting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Partners Burbank
Entertainment Partners Burbank urgently required following position for Overnight Casting Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Overnight Casting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Entertainment Partners Burbank Jobs Details:
At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for an Overnight Casting Assistant whose primary job will be to support Casting Directors with all aspects of their casting responsibilities. The Overnight Casting Assistant will be trained in all aspects of casting, and will be prepared to enter the role of a Casting Director.
- Telephones – respond quickly to client’s needs: take messages, information for new business calls, transfer calls, etc.
- Must be available to work overnight.
- Acquire knowledge of all office systems: including but not limited to phones, computers, office machines, etc.
- Communicate accurate show information to talent and check talent availability as required
- Support Team members by: pulling photos by accurate description for clients, checking background availability, setting up fittings or interviews, calling out details or making call time changes, etc.
- Effectively serve as a member of the on-call team & fulfill all responsibilities associated with opening the office
- Contact Station 12 for SAG & AFTRA members as needed & produce Taft Hartley paperwork.
- Distribute faxes, file show information daily and research show files as needed.
- Accurately report attendance and/or behavioral or client service issues
- Participate in Team Meetings and produce weekly status reports.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting in preparation of becoming a Casting Director.
- Cast projects as assigned under supervision of a Casting Director.
- Attend Production Meetings, set visits, and make deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
- High school diploma required. College graduate preferred.
- General knowledge of the Entertainment Industry.
- Casting Experience preferred
- Excellent Client service / people skills- ability to work with many different personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work in a high stress and noisy office environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must work flexible hours with no restrictions (overtime will be required)
- Supporter of company procedures and values
- Must have reliable independent transportation.