Medical Clerical Support Staff Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Apogee Physicians Dover
Apogee Physicians Dover urgently required following position for Medical Clerical Support Staff Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Clerical Support Staff Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Apogee Physicians Dover Jobs Details:
Apogee Physicians is a hospitalist practice that is physician founded and physician led. Quite simply, we are our doctors. Our practice is guided by the fundamental knowledge that “what’s best for the patient is best for the practice”. Our group is rapidly growing and is currently hiring administrative support for our physicians in a hospital setting.
*This is a full-time position - 6:00am- 2:00pm (rotating weekends)*
The Apogee Patient Information Coordinator is a multi-faceted position. This is an Administrative/Clerical position. The basic requirements include experience as a Medical Assistant, Unit Coordinator, ER Tech, or similar position. We require computer literacy, proficiency in medical terminology, familiarity with ICD 10 and CPT codes, the ability to interact with patients and physicians, organizational skills, and the ability to consistently follow-up.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry of patient information for billing
- Verification of insurance
- Medical reporting
- Medical document handling
- Supporting several physicians on an administrative level
- Interaction and follow through with patients with the purpose of providing excellent customer service
- Interaction with local physicians and hospital administration in an effort to grow our practice
The candidate we choose will be a self-starter who possesses a great attitude, the ability to work in a team environment, and has the disposition to provide the highest level of customer service.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, and paid time off.
- Experience as a Medical Assistant, Unit Coordinator, ER Tech, or similar position
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in medical terminology
- Familiarity with ICD 10 and CPT codes (preferred)
- Up-to-date Immunizations (preferred)
- Ability to interact with patients and physicians
- Capability to bend and lift at least 25lbs
- Could be prolonged standing or walking up to 50% or more of the workday
- Organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information, including patient data
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Familiarity with ICD 10 and CPT codes: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)