Outside Sales Territory Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Central Transport Fargo
Central Transport Fargo urgently required following position for Outside Sales Territory Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outside Sales Territory Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Central Transport Fargo Jobs Details:
Central Transport is seeking a success driven Account Manager to pursue and cultivate new business relationships in the surrounding Fargo,ND market. This is an outstanding opportunity for those interested in beginning a career in sales, as well as sales professionals with a proven background outside / route sales, where you manage your own time and have a direct impact on earnings. This position requires an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the ability to change quickly to meet customer demands and market changes. Not only is this role financially rewarding, it also provides an opportunity for future growth and career advancement within our sales organization. Central Transport is a fiscally responsible, technologically superior, international transportation and logistics provider that has been moving the nation’s freight for more than 80 years and is continuing to grow.
This position offers a base salary up to $60,000 per year in addition to a lucrative weekly incentive structure meaning successful Account Managers have the potential to earn up to $120,000 or more annually. Account Managers report to a Regional Director of Sales and have frequent communication with executive leadership in both Sales and Operations. Account Managers are responsible for making sales calls within their designated local territory on small to mid-size customers to present our value driven services and obtain new business leads. By utilizing a designated local territory structure, Account Managers are able to be home most evenings and every weekend while still maintaining account ownership, maximizing revenue, and growing their portfolio.
Account Managers are provided:
- Extensive 2-3 week training program at our Corporate Headquarters and flagship customer service center in Detroit, MI covering both industry and company specific content, system processes, and expectations as related to sales and operations
- Company car or a monthly car allowance and industry competitive weekly incentive bonus
- Central Transport touchscreen/laptop equipped with Company programs to ensure you are always connected and prepared at every moment
- Dedicated sales support for assistance with reporting and urgent customer needs.
Job Requirements for Ideal Candidate:
- Superior communication skills – including listening and speaking/writing
- Ability to understand multiple viewpoints including customers, team members, and drivers
- The confidence to close a sale
- Openness to entertaining customers – for lunches and/or evening entertainment including sporting events and concerts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn specialized, company specific technology and programs
- Desire for personal and professional advancement/promotion within an organization
- An aggressive and competitive nature to drive sales growth and ability to overcome objections
- A desire to sell in an environment that provides security and the opportunity for incentives
- One to two years of sales experience ( Inside sales/ Tele-Sales or Face to Face Sales) is preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)