Identity Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton urgently required following position for Identity Intelligence Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Identity Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Jobs Details:
Use numerous datasets, specialized tools, and advanced research and analytical techniques to identify and analyze individuals that may pose a threat to US interests. Identify opportunities to mitigate threats through a variety of analytical processes, validate the significance of data, make recommendations regarding the mitigation of threats, and perform all-source intelligence analysis to produce identity intelligence (I2), including producing reports based on identity intelligence submissions and writing intelligence information reports (IIRs). Provide Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) for I2-related modalities within biometrics, forensics, and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) for USEUCOM theater of operations. Develop and maintain I2 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and a Program of Instruction (POI) for I2 Analysis IAW USEUCOM requirements. Ensure production dissemination to appropriate I2-related data repositories, both current and future, including the DoD Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS). Produce quantifiable I2 production statistics for necessary reporting requirements as determined by USEUCOM and any future requirements gathering and process development. Conduct briefings, prepare whitepapers and information papers, and generate nominations to Watchlists and support for management of Watchlist products, including the Biometrics Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and Digital Media Enabled Watchlist (DMEWL) for theater specific and comprehensive lists which provide a method for operationalizing the output of biometrics and forensics intelligence.
- 8+ years of experience with all source intelligence analysis in military applications
- 3+ years of experience with I2 and BEI, FEI, and DEI analyses
- Experience with collecting, reviewing, analyzing, exploiting, fusing, authoring, and disseminating digital multimedia and hardcopy products
- Experience with I2 and preparing Biometrics Enabled Intelligence (BEI), Forensic Enable Intelligence (FEI), and DOMEX Enabled Intelligence (DEI)
- Experience with using Special Operations Forces Exploitation architecture (SOFEX), Department of the Navy Identification and Screening Information System (DONISIS) I2 case management, analysis of DOMEX and CELLEX collections, production and dissemination to US forces, Biometrics Identity Intelligence Resource (BI2R), Biometrics Identification Analysis Report (BIAR), and Biometrics Enabled Watch List (BEWL)
- Experience with US interagency I2 programs and efforts
- Knowledge of SOP and CONOP development and documenting best practices and lessons learned
- Knowledge of I2 operations, intelligence, and interagency processes and procedures
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in operational with detainee operations, LEP screening, AT and FP GFP vetting or TECHEX, and media exploitation, including cell phones, removable media, HDD, or UAS
- Experience with data analysis and reporting of findings, trends, and patterns
- Experience with requirements management
- Experience with exercise, including theater and CCMD-level exercises for multinational participation
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.