Validation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Halo Pharmaceutical Inc Whippany
Halo Pharmaceutical Inc Whippany urgently required following position for Validation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Validation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Halo Pharmaceutical Inc Whippany Jobs Details:
- Provides technical assistance, as needed, for manufacturing and engineering troubleshooting
- Responsible for the coordination of supportive validation activities (such as laboratory testing, calibration, scale-up and engineering studies) and assurance that the necessary project documentation is complete, accurate and in compliance with cGMP regulations.
- Evaluate qualification and validation projects to establish technically and scientifically sound protocols and test plans.
- Execute protocols by carrying out the preapproved testing in the operations and laboratory areas.
- Collect and analyze all data, write final report and obtain approvals.
Review technical documentation (batch records, SOPs, calibration records, preventive maintenance
work orders, protocols, reports) for continuity and accuracy.
- Perform gap assessments and remediation as required on legacy qualification and validation packages.
- Write SOPs and protocols to support departmental programs and projects.
- Evaluate, maintain and operate validation instrumentation as required in order to support assigned projects (examples: Kaye Validator 2000, dew point monitor).
- Coordinate successful execution of projects by working effectively with cross-functional groups.
- May be involved in investigation and root cause analysis for incidents reported on validated systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or in a scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effetively communicate technical information in a clear, concise manner within a GMP-regulated environment
- Flexibility to work off-hours and weekends as required to support manufacturing plant projects
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously (3-6 typical)
- May be required to move about the facility
- May be required to remain sedentary for periods of time