Advancement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pisgah Christian School Inc Alpharetta
Pisgah Christian School Inc Alpharetta urgently required following position for Advancement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advancement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pisgah Christian School Inc Alpharetta Jobs Details:
Founded in 1986, Mount Pisgah Christian School is a leading private school that provides an outstanding college-preparatory education grounded in Christian faith and values. Our vision is to teach foundational truth in an ever-changing world, empowering students to think critically and creatively and to act with courage and compassion. We are committed to partnering with families to offer excellence in faith, academics, fine arts, and athletics.
The Advancement Manager will manage the activities of the Advancement Office which includes: collaborating with supporters in making, recording and reporting their gifts and pledges; handling the receipting, acknowledging, and collection of all financial gifts/pledges to the school; managing the integrity of the database system; overseeing all Advancement events; providing research for reports and grant proposals; and managing the administrative needs for the office including mailings, billings and Advancement calendar oversite.
- Collaborate with supporters to process gifts including credit card, matching gifts and gifts of stock
- Responsible for the timely processing, recording, receipting and follow-up of all donations including cash, checks, credit cards, payroll deductions, non-cash gifts, gifts of stock and matching gifts
- Reconcile donor records with the general ledger on a monthly or more frequent basis with the Finance Department
- Prepare and send annual tax statements to supporters and answer their tax-related questions
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining donor files in the fundraising database with RenWeb, Admissions and new information as it is received
- Collaborate with Director and supporters with collection of pledges, and payment adjustments when needed
- Maintain confidentiality of donor information
- Design, execute and maintain queries and reports as requested
- Collaborate with Director/staff in planning all Advancement events, mailings, and meetings for Advancement office
- Manage collection and distribution of mail, phone coverage, credit card billings and invoices
- Maintain and order inventory, office equipment, stationary, and supplies
- Assist with prospect research, foundation grant proposals and annual reports
- Recruit and support volunteers working on Advancement projects
- Coordinate the design and production of marketing materials for Advancement Office
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in managing a fast-paced office environment preferably in a sales/development office
- Ability to develop, monitor, and adhere to budgets and production schedules
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Proven ability to manage detailed reports, lists, confidential information and time-sensitive materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry systems, preferred
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment and display a positive behavior
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to actively listen to internal/external customers
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Genuine ability to connect and build relationships with others
- Able to work outside of the “normal business hours” for MPCS events and activities
- Mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to Mount Pisgah Christian School’s faith-based mission and values
The faculty and staff of Mount Pisgah Christian School affirms a Statement of Christian Belief. MPCS believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees is critical to fulfilling its mission, vision and guiding principles. Consistent with its Christian beliefs, it is the policy of MPCS to conduct business and provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, age, disability and in compliance with all federal and state laws.