Work Based Learning Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Heritage Services Corporation Hsc Bamberg Job Corps Center Bamberg
- Work Based Learning Coordinator
- Heritage Services Corporation Hsc Bamberg Job Corps Center
- Bamberg SC
- 19 Nov, 2018 24 days ago
Heritage Services Corporation Hsc Bamberg Job Corps Center Bamberg urgently required following position for Work Based Learning Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Work Based Learning Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Heritage Services Corporation Hsc Bamberg Job Corps Center Bamberg Jobs Details:
Job Summary: Promotes the WBL and Advanced Training Programs. Recruits students to ensure program capacity and provides support services to students to promote program completion and credential attainment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements a formal application and approval process to which all students have equal access, and utilize this process in selecting students for programs. Ensures the application process must provide reasonable accommodation for students with disabilities, as appropriate.
- In collaboration with center management to develop and implement a formalized Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or' contract between the center and the WBL provider.
- Centers shall develop partnerships with private and public employers to secure work- based learning opportunities for students at employer work sites that are related to the career technical training program in which the student is enrolled and are appropriate to the student's level of achievement, and where applicable, assist the student in meeting requirements of industry certifications.
- Develop a written agreement, (blanket provisions and student specific provisions) with the employer when a student is assigned to a work site.
- Establish a system for regular monitoring of the performance of WBL students, via transcripts, attendance records, and other means are required by the PRH. Receive, record, and maintain regular progress and attendance reports from concurrent enrollment institutions.
- Implement strategies to promote student achievement and attainment of program goals. Promotes 180 hours of graduate WBL hours.
- Document and record student WBL assignments and progress using the Work-Based Learning Menu in the training module of the Center Information System.
- Develop and implement procedures for the removal of students who do not meet the Requirements of the WBL programs for which they are assigned or enrolled.
- Collaborate with concurrent enrollment provider and center finance to ensure resources from federal student aid, such as Pell Grants and Stafford loans, can be applied to college credit, reduced credit , or non-credit remedial courses, in accordance with federal student financial aid guidelines.
- Serves as the contract administrator responsible for assisting in the development of payment accruals, invoice approvals, and related financial matters.
- Ensures students are provide with local transportation to and from WBL/CTST locations.
- Provides regular feedback to students regarding appropriate employability skills and mastery of Career Success Standards via evaluation of Student Progress system.
- Follows CDSS plan and Standards of Conduct system.
- Complies with DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulations, Job Corps notices and bulletins, Corporate and Center policies and procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
- Participation in PRH mandated staff training is mandatory. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management within the employees capabilities.
- Ensures that all student progress in CTST programs is documented and recorded using the Center Information System.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required.
Two years of relevant experience preferred. Experience working with youth.
Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Job Type: Part-time
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)