Territory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Becton Dickinson Company Orlando
Becton Dickinson Company Orlando urgently required following position for Territory Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Becton Dickinson Company Orlando Jobs Details:
Career Level: experienced
Location: Orlando,Florida,United States
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for an assigned territory and for promoting and selling of BD products to designated Urology customers (accounts) within the geographic area of that assigned territory. The Territory Manager functions as a business manager of his/her territory with responsibility for meeting assigned sales quotas, meeting customer needs and contributing to overall market share growth. Call points consisting of Urologists and their nursing staff. The Territory Manager also acts as a first line transmitter of market and competitor knowledge to the home office.
Essential job Functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Meets established quotas.
- Maintains regular contacts with key customers, dealers, hospital and group buying organizations within the territory, including communication and support of company policies and product training programs.
- Manages territory resources to maximize sales, including time management/administrative duties and establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Performs customer education programs (in-services) as indicated and requested.
- Participates in District and National Training meetings, as well as individual study to develop and maintain thorough product knowledge, proper product use and application, selling skills and territory management skills.
- Develops and maintains open, positive and productive lines of communication with the home office staff, including, but not limited to, initiating market feedback, complying with procedures for reporting product problems, complying with Division and Corporate policies/procedures as outlined in the Territory Operations Manual and/or by Division Management.
- Controls expenses within the approved budget, i.e. stationery and office, telephone, samples, dealer and hospital relations, travel, meals and entertainment, and miscellaneous services.
- Completes requested and required administrative duties including weekly call reports, monthly results report and additional items as assigned.
- Develops and maintains accurate customer (account) files and communicate changes to home office.
- Performs special projects and additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements included in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, negotiating, coaching, and team building.
- Strong listening and assessment skills
- Strong questioning and problem-solving skills
Education and/or Experience:
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working office out of their home.