Director Academic Design Math Personalized Learning Jobs Vacancy in Mcgraw Hill Education Columbus
- Director Academic Design Math Personalized Learning
- Mcgraw Hill Education
- Columbus OH
- 13 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Mcgraw Hill Education Columbus urgently required following position for Director Academic Design Math Personalized Learning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Academic Design Math Personalized Learning Jobs Vacancy in Mcgraw Hill Education Columbus Jobs Details:
- Manage the editorial development process for all key titles in product portfolio and work to assure freelancers, vendors, and development staff are maintaining schedules and developing content according to established guidelines and standards within budget.
- Lead the creation and execution of Academic Design (editorial) guidelines for digital learning tools and content development. This position will be responsible for compliance across all phases of digital development from inception to delivery to market.
- Work with digital and content team to inform development of new tools/feature sets for digital products and platform development based on instructional design best practices.
- Train content development staff and other internal stakeholders (senior management, sales representatives, and/or technology specialists, etc.) on new content tools and feature sets of digital learning as needed.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to conceptualize and plan new programs, establishing market and product requirements, milestone delivery dates, and budgets.
- Manage program budget throughout development cycle including accurate tracking and forecasting of monthly spending.
- The position will require extensive training on proprietary learning tool platform, and authoring environment provided by McGraw-Hill.
- This position will require employee to manage and develop staff.
- Bachelors’ degree in education, math, or related field required. Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in K-8 math curriculum development is required
- Classroom teaching experience in math or math intervention is preferred
- Combination of 8 years of increasingly more senior/complex leadership roles in the field of educational publishing and business operations
- Must have strong business operations background with experience in the planning and implementation of new business processes and systems
- Must be detail oriented with strong fiscal and problem-solving skills
- A forthright communicator exhibiting strong verbal, written and presentation skills, and is able to state expectations clearly and be visible to employees. Demonstrated success in building strong internal and external relationships
- Strong hands-on skills and not hesitant to jump in and perform work when needed, but generally gets the work done through others
- Highly energetic and pragmatic. An excellent motivator who generates excitement and enthusiasm within the organization, gaining commitments, empowering others to be proactive, negotiating persuasively, mediating to resolve conflicts and effectively influencing upward, downward and across
- The highest integrity, practicing the ethical standards of McGraw-Hill and the broader community, acting with fairness – being consistent, keeping commitments and providing rationale for decisions thereby creating an environment of trust