Manager Nursing Business Operations Jobs Vacancy in Texas Children Hospital Houston
Texas Children Hospital Houston urgently required following position for Manager Nursing Business Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Nursing Business Operations Jobs Vacancy in Texas Children Hospital Houston Jobs Details:
We are searching for Manager Nursing Business Ops – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll assist in providing responsibility for the administrative and human resources actives within the Cancer Center-Hematology/Oncology Clinics. You’ll strategically collaborate with the clinical assistant director, director and medical director to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective care in a family centered environment.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assist in delivering high quality effective care as evidenced by patient satisfaction scores, variance reports, performance improvement scores and other indicators of operation
- Assist in identifying and facilitating performance improvement initiatives that enhance patient care delivery systems and or patient satisfaction in collaboration with the leadership team
- Review and refine business operation goals, specific charging strategies in order to ensure optimal reimbursement and compliance with regulatory agencies
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships as well as communicating relevant information to the unit leadership team, medical staff and emergency center staff in order to ensure accurate and timely communication
- Supervise staff by planning, coordinating, evaluating, scheduling, directing, delegating, counseling, and motivating employees as necessary for the success of the unit
- Participate in special projects as identified by administrative team
- Ability to strategically plan
- Understanding of budgeting principles
- Knowledge of government and accrediting agencies and their regulations, specific to Emergency Care
- Experience in quality improvement concepts
- Project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration related field required
- 3 years of professional healthcare experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.