Curriculum Developer Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Diplomatic Language Services Arlington
Diplomatic Language Services Arlington urgently required following position for Curriculum Developer Spanish. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Curriculum Developer Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Diplomatic Language Services Arlington Jobs Details:
Diplomatic Language Services (DLS) is a 30-year old company based in the Washington, DC metro area that provides language and cultural training and related language services to US government and commercial clients. DLS is a fast-growing and dynamic organization offering exceptional career potential. We are currently recruiting one Curriculum Developer for the Spanish language. Position will be full-time through mid-September of 2019.
- Work collaboratively to develop lessons based on specific client requirements;
- Determine relevant vocabulary and grammar required for functional learning objectives;
- Create level-appropriate, active, student-centered activities that focus on speaking and listening skills;
- Write level-appropriate, clear grammar explanations in English;
- Create and record level appropriate audios for lessons in an on-site recording studio;
- Review lessons developed by other curriculum developers;
- * Revise lessons based on manager and client feedback;
- Edit audio and visual materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, English, or related field;
- At least one year of proven performance on teaching and/or curriculum development projects;
- Native-level speaker of French or Spanish and excellent English: Minimum ILR Level 3 proficiency in French or Spanish Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing; Level 2 in English Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing;
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel;
- Capacity to manage time to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team;
- Knowledge of curriculum development theory and ability to create student-centered activities;
- Awareness of military language needs;
- Exceptional creativity and high-level computer skills;
- Experience working with AV materials.
DLS is a growing company that offers a fun, multicultural environment with good opportunities for professional advancement, and a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
DLS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONFORMS TO ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS TO APPLY TO ALL OF OUR JOB OPENINGS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENETIC INFORMATION & TESTING, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW. DLS IS A MEMBER OF DHS E-VERIFY PROGRAM.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DLS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://WWW.DLSDC.COM
Job Type: Full-time
- Curriculum Development: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- Flexible schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules