Program Manager Medicaid Aco Jobs Vacancy in Steward Health Care Network Needham
Steward Health Care Network Needham urgently required following position for Program Manager Medicaid Aco. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Medicaid Aco Jobs Vacancy in Steward Health Care Network Needham Jobs Details:
The Program Manager manages key programmatic components and initiatives of the Medicaid ACO program, and provides support to assist in achieving Medicaid program goals.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
Provide programmatic management and oversight for operational aspects of Steward's Medicaid ACO. Closely coordinate with member services and provider enrollment teams to ensure the needs of members and providers are met. Develop, monitor, and maintain in-depth knowledge of Medicaid program rules and requirements, and translate those rules and requirements into business and operational execution.
Serve as point of contact for MassHealth operational teams to resolve issues related to member and provider enrollment, delivery of care, and payment of claims.
Identify opportunities for program improvement, intervention, issue escalation, etc. grounded in regular performance monitoring.
Provide project management for the ongoing implementation and operations of the Medicaid ACO program.
Assist in developing and overseeing Steward's Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program and budget.
Manage vendors for program initiatives, including contract compliance, budget, and performance against initiative goals and key metrics.
Other duties related to Medicaid program as assigned.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters preferred
Years of Experience:
- 3+ years health care experience
- 2+ years project management experience
Work Related Experience:
- Experience managing programs, initiatives, projects.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytic skills to collect information from diverse sources and summarize the information and data to solve problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Demonstrates ability to think critically and creatively
- Possesses specialized knowledge related to Medicaid
- Possesses strong interpersonal written and oral skills
- Possesses excellent time management skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time.
- Ability to create, interpret, and disseminate information across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses strong project management techniques to take initiatives from idea to execution
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues across departments in a highly matrixed environment
- Accepts flexibility in work schedule willingly. (e.g. periodic early morning or evening meetings)
- Requisite poise, judgment, and trustworthiness to represent Steward to internal and external groups
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Strong knowledge of standard computer software tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Visio, Project, and Sharepoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 2 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)