Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Nobbas New York
Nobbas New York urgently required following position for Social Media Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Nobbas New York Jobs Details:
Nobbas is seekingforan intern to work on social media marketing, content writing, and digital growth. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, real estate startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
With over 1.4M listings in the U.S., Nobbas is the first property search portal built around collaboration. Nobbas makes it easier for buyers/renters to collaborate with their friends, roommates, family, and agent to find their dream home.
We like to solve challenging problems, and have fun doing it! We are an early stage startup working on the next big things in real estate.
What we can offer you:
- A challenging, but rewarding work environment
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement
- Ability to contribute to all stages of product development
- Flexible timing
- Office at WeWork state of the art facility downtown Montreal
What we look for:
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content
- Plan and manage social media campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media and stay informed on most recent developments in the field
- Friendly, creative and passionate
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
Nice if you have:
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Advanced Adwords Analytics skills
- Experience with FB Ads
- Microsoft Excel for ROI analysis
- PPC campaign analytics
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Internship