Program Analyst Senior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton McLean
Booz Allen Hamilton McLean urgently required following position for Program Analyst Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Analyst Senior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton McLean Jobs Details:
Drive sustainable change in client projects. Maintain daily interaction with mid- to senior-level clients and apply analytic methodologies and principles to evaluating project objectives and contributing to the implementation of the client's strategic direction. Work within a cross-functional team to conduct research and data analysis for strategic consulting projects and collaborate with graphics designers to create a variety of executive-level deliverables as output from those projects. Assist with the preparation of presentations and infographic products to sponsor senior leadership to drive decision-making and deliver recommended approaches to address client challenges based on best practices. Maintain expertise in the entire scope and requirements for projects and work closely with team members and the functional area management requesting the project throughout the life cycle of the project.
- 5 years of experience with managing a project or project tasks
- 1+ years of experience with supporting an IC client directly
- Experience with using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Publisher, or Windows 7 or later
- Experience with managing the full life cycle of a project from inception through delivery
- Experience with gathering information, main points, and requirements through interviews, facilitated sessions, and best practice research
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Experience with Visual Basic for Application (VBA) or other coding methodologies a plus
- Ability to collaborate with all levels
- Possession of excellent teamwork, customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including paying strict attention to detail
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.