Courier Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Iron Mountain Houston
Iron Mountain Houston urgently required following position for Courier Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Courier Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Iron Mountain Houston Jobs Details:
Iron Mountain is looking to make immediate hires for qualified Class (B) secure-shred drivers to join our team in Houston, TX!
Our Sales & Service Drivers are the face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
- Local Routes
- Competitive Pay with Sales Commission Potential
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
Qualifications: You will be required to operate vehicles such as mobile shred units or straight trucks in order to service the customers in a timely manner while observing all laws and safety rules. You must:
- Be proficient at operating a vehicle, requiring a commercial driver's license of B class.
- Have at least (2) years of professional driving/route experience.
- Have the ability to perform customer service through interacting and servicing.
- Be proficient at interpreting and performing route plans and using scanning equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Class B driver's license, with a clean motor vehicle report.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Climb/Step up into a truck cab. Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Push, Pull bins from 25-350 lbs., with an average weight of 170 lbs.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.50 /hour
- Delivery Driver: 2 years (Required)
- Professional Truck Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Houston, TX (Preferred)
- CDL Class B (Preferred)