Associate Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Chicago
Kpmg Chicago urgently required following position for Associate Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Chicago Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Business Systems Analyst to join our Deal Advisory organization.
- Comprehend the business objectives, challenges, strategic direction and technologies by working with stakeholders and technical resources
- Participate and lead in testing activities including test plans and defect resolution
- Write Functional Requirements/Specifications; elicit, gather, document, negotiate, and communicate requirements effectively
- Function as a liaison between the business and technical areas
- Present to project team, stakeholders, sponsors, and Executive Leadership, as needed
- Seek and build relationships to help enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across the practice
- Minimum of five years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people including C-level executives, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges and issues to technical resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks, and react quickly to problems and issues
- Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.