Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Devita Associates Inc Marietta
Devita Associates Inc Marietta urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Devita Associates Inc Marietta Jobs Details:
DEVITA is currently accepting resumes for Mechanical Engineers. Due to increasing workload, we are seeking new valuable team members. This position provides potential leadership opportunities within a new branch office. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Mechanical Engineers are responsible for:
- Designing mechanical systems for commercial and manufacturing facilities. Systems include HVAC, plumbing, utilities piping, compressed air, fire protection, and dust collection
- Supervising and checking the work of Mechanical Designers assigned to the project team
- Coordinating technical project requirements with the project team, including clients, project managers, other mechanical engineers and mechanical designers
- 5-15 years of experience in the design of commercial and/or industrial HVAC systems
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Project Management/Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later
- Proficiency in REVIT MEP a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply:
DEVITA has created a work environment that inspires and energizes our team of professionals. We offer excellent advancement opportunities and benefits, including medical insurance, 401(k), vacation and flexible work schedules. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, we offer our employees an entrepreneurial work environment with many opportunities to be involved in challenging and rewarding projects.
We continue to seek talented individuals to join the DEVITA team. For immediate consideration for this position, forward your resume and cover letter in Word format via email to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements in order to apply for this position.