Physician Recruit Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Memorial Health Overhead Savannah
Memorial Health Overhead Savannah urgently required following position for Physician Recruit Liaison. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physician Recruit Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Memorial Health Overhead Savannah Jobs Details:
Physician Recruit Liaison(Job Number: 07962-71069)
Work Location: United States-Georgia-Savannah-Memorial Health - Overhead
Job Type: Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
- Knowledge of healthcare recruiting and healthcare operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must exercise diplomacy, discretion, sound judgment, and flexibility in varying situations, and must
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment-handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions to problems; comparing and analyzing data; preparing clear,
- Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating
- Ability to work after normal business hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- Extensive Knowledge of Windows operating systems software including, but not limited to Word,
- Extensive knowledge of principals and practice of business administration including, but not limited
- Knowledge of the World Wide Web as it applies to posting of job openings and other recruitment
- Bachelors degree is preferred (appropriate experience can be substituted for education.) Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience
- Three to five years experience in physician recruitment or related physician relations activities.