Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Herndon
Amazon Com Herndon urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Herndon Jobs Details:
If you are passionate about adult learning, communications and employee engagement; if you enjoy learning new things yourself; and if you are a creative and analytical problem solver; this job would be a good fit for you.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, excited about digital technologies and trends, have superb writing skills paired with the ability to create visually appealing solutions. They will have demonstrable project management experience and the organizational discipline to track and manage graphic design work for several complex projects simultaneously.
The primary duties and responsibilities for the Graphic Designer include:
- Creating and delivering high-quality, on brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief
- Creating innovative and commercially-effective campaigns, collateral, graphics, web pages and digital assets for a variety of technical audiences, to enhance the learning and development and communication experience and increase customer engagement across multiple touch points, with user experience at the core
- Working with peers and colleagues to evolve the Infrastructure Operations visual brand to meet the developing needs of the organization
- Managing the project life cycle from internal brief through to usability and build or print production
Collaborating with Instructional Designer peers, related teams and other key stakeholders to drive best practice and learning for design
- 4+ years experience with designing for print and digital media formats, such as interactive JPEGS, Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premier Pro), Final Cut Pro.
- 2+ years experience with following brand guidelines
- Able to provide an accessible portfolio of completed design projects
- 2+ years experience with UX / UI for cross-platform applications, usability and accessibility principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity of typography, layout and grid structures.
- 3+ years experience with corporate-level design projects
- Ability to create 3D visualization
- Familiarity with combining various colors, fonts and graphics