Law Enforcement Transcriber Crimes Against Youth Days Week Jobs Vacancy in Net Transcripts Remote
- Law Enforcement Transcriber Crimes Against Youth Days Week
- Net Transcripts
- 18 Jul, 2018 28 days ago
Net Transcripts Remote urgently required following position for Law Enforcement Transcriber Crimes Against Youth Days Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Law Enforcement Transcriber Crimes Against Youth Days Week Jobs Vacancy in Net Transcripts Remote Jobs Details:
Net Transcripts is recruiting individuals who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations.
We are looking for a dedicated pool of contractors who can consistently complete 40-60 audio minutes per day, 5 days per week.
You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. You must be able to type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar, outstanding accuracy and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
PLEASE NOTE: These audios will primarily be dealing with crimes against children that may be violent or sexual in nature.
If you are not available 5 days a week or do not feel that you can transcribe this type of content on a daily basis, please apply for our other Law Enforcement transcription requisition here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1540253
A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription experience and be able to proof your work to be at least 98% accurate.
- You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States Note: Due to legislative restrictions, residents of California and Massachusetts are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be willing and able to begin immediately
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
- You must type 80 words per minute
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must be able to consistently accept projects Monday though Friday for NEXT DAY and THREE DAY turnaroundÂ **We welcome full and part-time contractors!!**
- You must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
- You must have a high speed Internet connection
- You must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
- You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
- You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
- You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling), and a foot pedal for audio play backÂ