Garden Bar Prep Utility Jobs Vacancy in Ruby Tuesday Texarkana
Ruby Tuesday Texarkana urgently required following position for Garden Bar Prep Utility. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Garden Bar Prep Utility Jobs Vacancy in Ruby Tuesday Texarkana Jobs Details:
Garden Bar Prep/Utility - Texarkana - #5202 - (652_5202)
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
- Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to the Ruby Tuesday Dress & Appearance Policy.
- Follow all safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items.
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to Ruby Tuesday recipes.
- Wash and clean fruit and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding, or slicing using kitchen hand-utensils and electric equipment.
- Prepare food in a way to avoid waste and spoilage, ensure high quality, and to maintain food safety standards; daily/weekly food inventories correspond with food sales.
- Station maintenance including, but not limited to, the walk-in refrigerator, prep, and dry storage areas.
- Responsible for the set-up, cleanliness, and organization of the work area before, during, and after every shift.
- Complete specific restaurant cleaning responsibilities daily in the front of house and kitchen.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and deck scrub walk ways and back dock area. Dispose of trash and debris according to Ruby Tuesday procedures.
- Rinse, wash, sort, and stack glassware, tableware, and cooking utensils/vessels by using both mechanical and manual cleaning methods; return dishes and cooking utensils/vessels to the line or the proper storage location.
- Clean, roll, and unroll kitchen mats.
- Maintain clean, stocked, and sanitary restrooms.
- Provide support to other kitchen functions as time and ability allow.
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Primary Location: TX-Texarkana-RT5202
Job: Restaurant Hourly
Organization: Ruby Tuesday