Sharepoint Analyst Knowledge Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shorepoint Reston
Shorepoint Reston urgently required following position for Sharepoint Analyst Knowledge Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sharepoint Analyst Knowledge Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shorepoint Reston Jobs Details:
ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking an SharePoint Analyst/Knowledge Manager who has experience developing and maintaining SharePoint based knowledge repositories of technical and project related information in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
The SharePoint Analyst/Knowledge Manager is responsible for designing, developing, operating, maintaining the SharePoint knowledge repository for all project related information on the CDM program. The SharePoint Analyst/Knowledge Manager will be responsible for developing the overall site map, navigation, data elements, and content for all technical and project related data on the CDM DEFEND E program. They will be responsible for developing role based access permissions and managing site access based on need to know principles for members of the project team and external stakeholders. The candidate will work closely with the CDM solution architects, testers, training teams, project managers, and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful operations and maintenance of SharePoint.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain SharePoint as the knowledge repository for the CDM program
- Provide technical support for the SharePoint and troubleshoot all issues
- Implement navigation structure and format for all project related information
- Implement appropriate role based access and assign permissions appropriately based on need to know for internal team members and external stakeholders
- Publish appropriate content to SharePoint and maintain proper versioning for all project related documentation
- Create repository for historical artifacts
- Create process for publishing information, editing documents, and uploading/downloading content appropriately
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Analyze mission requirements and make recommendations
- Communicate and present recommendations to senior engineers or managers in written and oral format
- Prior experience, preferably 4+ years on SharePoint
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
Prior CDM experience preferred, but not required.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Years of Experience Requirement
4 years of overall IT or Cyber experience
Certification not required.
Candidate is required to attain a Public Trust Clearance and those in current access will gain first preference.