Intern Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Becu Tukwila
Becu Tukwila urgently required following position for Intern Community Outreach Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Becu Tukwila Jobs Details:
The Summer Internship Program is a vital piece of BECU’s hiring philosophy and strategy. Interns are assigned a mentor in the department in which they will be working. The intern will work closely with their mentor throughout the duration of the internship. The opportunity is more than “sit back and observe”, our interns are integrated into daily duties of their respective departments, attend various meetings, and assist on departmental projects as assigned. BECU interns bring a welcome perspective to our organization. An internship at BECU empowers you to confidently move forward in your career path, having a valued voice in our organization.
This internship is a cross-functional opportunity, including projects like: event planning, fundraising, financial education, and giving, in support of Community Outreach efforts related to the Golf Tournament, summer financial reality fairs, fundraisers for the BECU Foundation, and supporting our new giving platform, Versaic. It is likely that this internship will also work with the Communications team on discrete projects related to the Community Outreach efforts noted.
- Learn fundamentals of event planning: event logistics, event marketing, on-side coordination, post-event wrap up
- Support BECU Golf Tournament, benefitting the BECU Foundation & Member-facing financial reality fairs
- Learn fundamentals of financial education: presentation skills, content development, materials preparation
- Learn fundamentals of giving and awards programs: application management, record keeping, relationship building
- Support People Helping People Awards program and BECU Foundation Scholarship Recipient Events
- Donation solicitation
- Database organization and entry
- Optional: PR, Internal Communications, and/or social media learning opportunities related to the projects listed above
- Engagement with peers, Sr. Leaders, and Executive Leaders through meetings and project work
•Marketing, and Communications degrees preferred, others may be considered
•Event planning experience preferred
•Cumulative GPA of 3.0+ required
•Proven leadership skills either on or off campus preferred
•Community involvement/volunteerism preferred
•Participation in extracurricular activities preferred
•Able to commit to a 12-week program throughout summer
•Comprehensive Excel skill preferred
•Strong written communication skills
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.