Hospital Van Driver Quail Run Behavioral Health Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy in Quail Run Behavioral Health Phoenix
- Hospital Van Driver Quail Run Behavioral Health Hours Per Week
- Quail Run Behavioral Health
- Phoenix AZ
- 14 Nov, 2018 29 days ago
Quail Run Behavioral Health Phoenix urgently required following position for Hospital Van Driver Quail Run Behavioral Health Hours Per Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospital Van Driver Quail Run Behavioral Health Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy in Quail Run Behavioral Health Phoenix Jobs Details:
VAN DRIVER Requirements
1. Provide transportation for patients to and from the facility.
2. Report all van maintenance problems to the Outpatient Manager and follow-up with van maintenance as indicated.
3. Responsible for the maintenance of transportation lists, ensuring addresses and phone numbers are accurate and up to date.
4. Communicate and consult with the Outpatient Manager and other staff members regarding patient care issues and information.
5. Maintain a clean environment for patients at all times.
6. Demonstrate responsibility and sound judgment regarding patient safety.
7. Participate in the therapeutic relationship with patients, as required.
8. Address patients, visitors, and co-workers in a pleasant and respectful manner.
9. Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
10. Attend all mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities as scheduled.
11. Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
12. Support facility-wide quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
13. Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Licensure: Maintains a valid, class specific driver’s license applicable to the transportation of patients with no violations of any kind in previous 5 years.
Additional Requirements: Clean driving record as obtained from the Department of Public Safety. CPR and Handle With Care training. May be required to work occasional overtime and flexible hours.