Intern Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Sephora San Francisco
Sephora San Francisco urgently required following position for Intern Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Sephora San Francisco Jobs Details:
Job ID: 167376
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Intern/Trainee
Job Function: Information Technology
Position: Intern, Software Developer
Location: Sephora Field Support Center (FSC) – San Francisco, CA
Rate of Pay: $20/hr
Start Date: 06/17/2019
End Date: 08/23/2019
Prime your career at Sephora.
At Sephora, we believe our single most important asset is our people, and we are committed to attracting top talent at every level, across the entire organization. If you’re looking for a summer of copying, filing, and coffee pouring, this is not for you! As a Sephora Intern, you can expect true, hands-on experience that includes contributing to a project that will have a direct impact on business results. As an added bonus, you will enjoy our employee discount during the duration of your internship!
As a Junior Software Developer you will:
- Help envision and develop tools and dashboards for real-time tracking of our application health in the stores.
- Help tie together metrics and findings to help make recommendations for future features and improvements.
- Network with industry leaders and peers. Our Sephora executives are committed to investing in our interns and want to hear from you. Interns can expect to attend meetings with top leaders in the company.
- Get exposure to cross-functional teams. Sephora has a highly collaborative culture so you are encouraged and expected to work closely with other related teams such as Product Management, UX, Analytics, Support, DevOps and Stores.
- Develop, grow, and have fun
What you will accomplish:
- Lead or assist on projects using a hands-on approach
- Contribute to our newest application, going live in the stores this summer!
- Learn from the best by interacting with a dynamic team of professionals
To help ensure success, we are requiring the following characteristics, skills and experiences:
Education and experience:
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field (Computer Science) and is currently a junior or senior in credit hours
- Programming experience in some scripting language (PHP, Perl etc).
- Proactive, collaborative, courageous (enough to be yourself) and to stand up for your ideas.
- Hours: HOURS40 (expected to be physically in the office 5 days every week during standard business hours)
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.