Junior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Watershed Security Chesapeake
Watershed Security Chesapeake urgently required following position for Junior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Watershed Security Chesapeake Jobs Details:
Watershed Security, a leader in Cyber Security solutions, leverages its vast background in Information Assurance (IA) and provides best value services to government and commercial entities, through sound project management and high caliber personnel.
The Jr. IT Analyst supports the Senior Analyst with both technical and administrative tasks related the project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize progressive IT experience in projects in technical areas included in this PWS
- Provide technical and administrative direction for tasks, including review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry accepted standards, FTS standards, and user standards specified in specific TDLs
- Support team by developing the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion
- Develop required specifications for simple to moderately complex problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Progressive IT experience (5 years) including at least two (2) projects in technical areas included in this PWS
- At least one (1) project must have occurred within the past three (3) years
- Functional experince must include administrative and technical support
- Active DoD SECRET clearance and IAT Level I Certification
- Must be a citizen of the United States due to contract requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Watershed Security, LLC, offers outstanding compensation and benefits including company paid, medical and dental, and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a generous match, 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Watershed Security, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply with our company. EOE/M/F/D/V/LGBT