Therapeutic Training And Support Counselor Jobs Vacancy in Arbour Counseling Services Allston
Arbour Counseling Services Allston urgently required following position for Therapeutic Training And Support Counselor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Therapeutic Training And Support Counselor Jobs Vacancy in Arbour Counseling Services Allston Jobs Details:
Community Services Therapeutic Training and Support Counselor
Therapeutic Training and Support staff member (TT&S) works in a team with a master’s Level Clinician. Their services can be in the home, school, or community to respond directly to the family and youth in their own environment and will serve to expedite wellness and recovery. Treatment is a strength-based model that identifies child and family strengths.
The In-Home Therapy team works with the family to develop a comprehensive assessment with a solution-focused Individualized Action Plan (IAP). A risk management/safety plan is designed with the family to help identify triggers and risk factors while defining useful interventions to reduce the risk of harm to self or others.
The TT&S’s roles in the In-home therapy team is to provide case management and skill building needs to the family while working in conjunction with the master’s Level therapist.
Our Therapeutic Training and Support staff services are for youth under the age of 21 who have any MassHealth insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field with at least 1 year of experience working with youth and families
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license with willingness to drive 30% of the time
- Daily access to a working, registered and insured vehicle (in your name)
- Excellent in both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to independently plan and organize one’s own schedule and activities.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft computer systems and an understanding of the internet
- Strong time management skills and origination skills.
- Applicant is required to own a vehicle that is registered under their name and be a licensed operator in Massachusetts.
All supervision is provided by independently licensed Clinicians. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge and/or pursue higher education in the field of mental health and social work. Be a part of an experienced, energetic and supportive team. Evening & weekend coverage is required. Schedule is flexible depending on your availability and that of the client/family.
This position offers: Medical, dental, 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, life insurance, generous personal time off package, tuition reimbursement, long and short-term disability, opportunities for continued education/training and much more!
Please Applied to:
1. www.uhsinc.com - Please click on the box stating Professional and enter State Location
2. Recruiter - forward all resumes to (Dorothy.Scott@uhsinc.com)