Dog Sitters Wanted Work From Home Play With Dogs Jobs Vacancy in Rover Lake Lure
Rover Lake Lure urgently required following position for Dog Sitters Wanted Work From Home Play With Dogs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dog Sitters Wanted Work From Home Play With Dogs Jobs Vacancy in Rover Lake Lure Jobs Details:
Enjoy a flexible schedule, easy payments, and the joy of getting paid to play with dogs.
Earn up to 2x more when you offer dog boarding from your home.
How it works: Ready to start having doggy sleepovers in your home? Most Rover sitters who offer dog boarding get a request within their first week.
- 1. Create your profile: Tell us what makes you a standout sitter and include details of your pet sitting experience. Upload high-quality photos of you, your pets, and your home.
- 2. Wait for review: We'll review your profile and if it's approved, congrats! Your profile is now live, and pet parents can start sending you requests for dog boarding stays.
- 3. Open for business: Earn up to $1,000 (or more) per month. Enjoy automatic payments on our secure platform and the flexibility to choose your own schedule.
- 4. Get ongoing support: We're here for you every step of the way with 24/7 support, access to educational opportunities, and a whole team dedicated to your success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become a Rover sitter?
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the love of a dog. Overnight dog boarding is a great way to earn money doing something you love-playing with dogs! It's a fun way to earn extra income, and is especially suited to people who already work from home-like stay-at-home parents-and freelance gig workers. Many Rover sitters consider themselves entrepreneurs, since with Rover you can run your own part-time dog boarding business with the support of a nationwide company.
Who works as a Rover sitter?
Dog lovers from all walks of life! This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible work schedule are also a great fit. Individuals who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to earn additional money on the side can also make great pet care providers. Rover dog sitters come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including customer service, sales, retail, the restaurant industry (baristas, bartenders, servers, and waiters/waitresses, restaurant hosts, hostesses, bus boys). Rover sitters have also worked previously as messengers, delivery drivers, data entry workers, food runners, account managers, contract workers, cleaners, babysitters, caregivers, teachers, and as interns. If you want to offer doggy day care or dog walking, weekday availability is key. We accept applicants year round, including summer, winter, fall, spring, and holidays. If you're just looking for flexible work, gig work, part-time work, seasonal work, a summer job or simply work to earn additional money on the side-Rover could be a great fit for you. Most importantly, successful sitters are dog lovers first.
What are the requirements to become a Rover Sitter?
- Pass a general background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Be able to watch dogs in your home
- The latest version of the Rover app for iOS or Android
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference