Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Levo Health Tampa
Levo Health Tampa urgently required following position for Social Media Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Levo Health Tampa Jobs Details:
LEVO Health is looking for an optimistic, passionate, and dedicated Social Media Intern to join our team in South Tampa. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing healthcare focused digital marketing agencies in the country and an ideal role for a marketing or advertising student.
We’re looking for a motivated and innovative individual who loves working in a team environment and is very detail oriented. The Social Media Intern should be passionate about learning more about social media marketing and a great multi-tasker. In a perfect world, the Social Media Intern will be independently motivated and have the ability to manage shifting priorities and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment with confidence.
This is a credit-based internship with a time commitment of 20 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and What You’ll Learn During Your Internship
- Write short-form posts, blog articles, and other content copy.
- Organize user-generated content from social media channels and dedicated hashtags or keywords.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the monthly content schedule.
- Schedule posts on specific key account’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Identify key areas where you can contribute to the completion of client projects/initiatives through research, insights and ideation contribution.
- Create monthly analytics reports to track social media results and progress
- Learn how to use Adobe Creative products. Create social media content with an emphasis on audience engagement
- Curate and facilitate user-generated content and media.