Associate Trade Closer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Ihs Markit Valley Cottage
Ihs Markit Valley Cottage urgently required following position for Associate Trade Closer Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Trade Closer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Ihs Markit Valley Cottage Jobs Details:
IHS Markit is seeking a professional person who will be located within the Valley Cottage, NY office supporting the Markit Loan Settlement business.
The associate will be part of a dynamic team, responsible for all closing related functions on the Markit Loan Settlement Team which primarily supports LSTA primary and secondary loan trades.
In this role, you will gain exposure to an exciting financial market and interact, on a daily basis with clients of varying levels of seniority. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about finance, banking and high-technology.
Duties & accountabilities
- Closing duties, trade support. Responsible for accurate review and circulation of trade confirmations, assignment agreements, multilateral agreements, netting agreements and funding memos to ensure all facts and data are accurate for trade closing of syndicated facilities
- Pro-actively escalate issues and work with peers and management on a resolution
- Closing process of all primary and secondary par loan transactions must adhere to LSTA standards
- Be pro-active in identifying problems on a trade and either resolving or escalating them
- Capture and channel user feedback to the management team in order to facilitate the continuous improvement of our products and services
- Projects as requested by team leader
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience within the financial industry would be preferred, but not a requirement
- Examples of strong teamwork
- Ability to think laterally and analyse and question processes
- Proficient in MS office
- Team player
- Ability to identify and escalate issues or concerns
- Excellent prioritization skills a requirement
- Eager to learn with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great organizational skills is a requirement
- Must be able handle stressful customer situations with patience and poise
- Proficient PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with internet-based applications
- Ability to review processes and suggest improvements
- Mature and independent. Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in workflow and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess a practical approach to problem solving
- Strong team ethic a requirement
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional telephone manner for a global team and client base
- Ability to converse with differing levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Able to work well within a team.
- Possess excellent relationship building skills to work with a global team
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.