Cmm Programmer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Cmm Programmer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cmm Programmer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
Offline CMM programmer delivers computer code and other instructions to automated coordinate measurement machines (CMM) run by factory personnel. These deliverables ensure factory production personnel have the adequate tools to inspect finished product in conformance with engineering requirements.
- Develop inspection strategy for high precision aerospace components to ensure compliance with engineering requirements.
- Create and modify CMM off-line program utilizing PC-DMIS.
- Output and edit output code to run automatically on requested CMM.
- Create setup and supporting documentation to adequately instruct factory personnel on the loading and execution of automated inspection programs.
- Organize and plan work effectively to produce output according to budget and schedule constraints.
- Troubleshoot programming result errors and work holding issues with production personnel to optimize automated inspection results.
- Modification and manipulation of 3D models using Catia V5.
- Management of CMM programming data in PLM software, TeamCenter.
- Interpreting and creation of ballooned drawings using Inspection Expert.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 5 years’ manufacturing experience in a technical capacity such as CMM/CNC programmer, manufacturing engineer, tool designer, process planner, etc.
- 2 years’ Off-Line CMM Programming Experience.
- Knowledge of CATIA, PC-DMIS, and TeamCenter or equivalents.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Proficient with GD&T both ASME Y14.5 1994 and ASME Y14.5 2009 requirements.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing engineering, precision inspection personnel and shop floor employees.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Pay is based on experience, attitude, and qualifications.