Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Four Consultants Orlando
Four Consultants Orlando urgently required following position for Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Four Consultants Orlando Jobs Details:
Provide structural engineering consulting services for a variety of clients in various sectors. Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel. Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate structural design development and assist in providing structural direction for new and existing facilities.
- Provide structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation of contract documents for construction followed by construction administration with respect to the structural aspects of the project.
- Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
- Lead the development of design and construction documents in accordance with acknowledged industry codes, standards and design guides.
- Coordinate with other disciplines including site civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls and architectural to create and update drawings and main documentation.
- Ensure that cost, customer service, quality, schedule and safety are incorporated into the design from commencement through completion.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil engineering.
- Minimum of 10-20 years Structural engineering design experience with commercial and residential architectural projects.
- Licensed engineer in the State of Florida, but if not, must have a current NCEES record to be able to obtain a Florida license.
- Must be in good standing and without past disciplinary actions.
- Strong proficiency in Structural Design Software (MecaWind, Bentley, Revit).
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite.
- Strong Work Ethic with an Affinity for Rapid Learning
- Great Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Structural Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)