Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nasco Healthcare Simulaids Saugerties
Nasco Healthcare Simulaids Saugerties urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nasco Healthcare Simulaids Saugerties Jobs Details:
Founded in 1941, Nasco, based in Fort Atkinson – Wisconsin, is a leading direct marketer, manufacturer and global distributor of educational, health, medical technology, quality control and agricultural products. To learn more about our company, please visit www.eNasco.comand www.simulaids.com.
We are currently seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineering professional for its Saugerties, NY location (Simulaids Inc.). This position is responsible for the detailed design, development and sustainment of the mechanical, fluid and pneumatic systems used in our family of human patient simulators.
Candidate should be a degreed Mechanical Engineer with demonstrable ability to plan and execute on engineering product development initiatives, generate innovative concepts and robust mechanical system designs while working in a multidisciplinary environment. Leadership, attention to detail, organization, and technical knowledge in a broad set of design disciplines are key attributes of the preferred candidate. Experience in a production organization with quality standards is a must.
- Manage multiple tasks to ensure timely fulfillment of project objectives and deliverables.
- Employ rigorous design methodologies to engineer complex systems exhibiting both elegance and production friendliness.
- Perform critical product analyses and design trade studies involving materials and manufacturing methods.
- Present substantiation of design merit in design reviews.
- Evaluate and process requests for design changes.
- Assess nonconforming material.
- Build prototypes for testing and evaluation.
- Troubleshoot and rebuild malfunctioning simulators.
- Manage component life cycle and specify equivalent replacement parts.
- Author and internally publish documentation of analyses, innovative ideas, improvements, lessons learned, and designs.
- Develop detailed product test plans for design qualification and final acceptance testing.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification desirable.
- Experience with sheet metal, machined components and molded plastics or other soft polymers.
- Experience generating prints and reports in accordance with standard quality management systems.
- Track record of success working on products from concept to commercialization.
- Experience in material characterization, selection and compatibility assessment.
- Experience with all aspects of Configuration Management including the engineering change process, change control board, drawing formatting/release, part number creation, part revision sequence and bills of materials.
Please send a resume here for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)