Billing And Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Northeastern Mechanical Inc Canton
Northeastern Mechanical Inc Canton urgently required following position for Billing And Administrative Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Billing And Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Northeastern Mechanical Inc Canton Jobs Details:
Role: The Billing and Administrative Coordinator is responsible for maintaining day to day billing needs, tracking quoted billing, and offering Administrative support for the overall operations of the Service Department.
- Handles all billing for the Service Department.
- Matches and reviews appropriate job or Work Order (WO) documentation.
- Enters service jobs and work orders in ERP.
- Oversees and manages all quotes for the Service Department, issued by the Service Sales team.
- Collects all relevant information needed to calculate accurate invoices and statements (order amounts, discount rates, taxes, etc.).
- Tracks all maintenance contract work by reviewing reoccurring invoices.
- Prepares high quality invoices and bills.
- Edits Technician report notes for content and grammar before sending to customer.
- Sends invoices to customers utilizing various channels (mail, email, and online billing platforms).
- Updates accounting records with new payments, balances, and up to date customer information.
- Gathers correct billing information from new customers (credit card number, email address, name, phone number, etc.).
- Makes collection calls on service receivables, both T&M and quoted work.
- Answers questions and handles complaints from customers regarding billing disputes in a professional manner.
- Provides timely follow up on payment related questions.
- Supports Service Department team by answering phones, entering work orders, and issuing purchase orders to technicians.
- Assists in the dispatching process when necessary.
- Schedules meetings and sets up calendar requests when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant billing/accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of billing processes and procedures.
- Strong understanding of relevant software applications. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think critically.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer service experience.
- Professional phone etiquette, with the ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in fast paced environment while under pressure.
- Maintain tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with SAGE 100, SSO, or similar ERP and field service systems strongly desired.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to investigate and resolve complex issues.
- A self-starter with the proven ability to work well with others in collaborative and team-oriented manner.