Business Analyst Outbound Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle
Amazon Com Seattle urgently required following position for Business Analyst Outbound Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Outbound Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle Jobs Details:
The Outbound Marketing Team seeks a talented and experienced Business Analyst to advance this mission. You will be responsible for defining the metrics, analyzing the performance, and making recommendations that improve the impact of these multi-billion dollar channels. This role will work directly with teams across Outbound Marketing Analytics and Engineering to build and enhance the tools and dashboards needed to manage the business on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. You will also work with Marketing and Product Teams in Outbound Marketing and across Amazon to develop a prioritized learning agenda and testing methodology. As we learn, you will be challenged to continuously improve and innovate how we report and design tests, so that we can refine and increase the efficacy and efficiency of these channels both separately and as part of a multi-channel customer journey. You will be presenting your reports and ideas regularly to a variety of audiences including cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
This role requires someone who is flexible, creative, biased for action, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable leading and working with multiple teams. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful analytics program ownership and data-based insights generation, innate curiosity about customer behavior, and facility with complex data sets. This successful candidate will also be someone who is very comfortable challenging decisions and the status quo when they disagree, respectfully but with conviction.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or related field.
- 3+ years in an Analytics role, preferably in Marketing or Advertising
- Experience developing metrics, methodologies, and dashboards relevant to B2C and B2B audience analysis, acquisition, commerce, retention, and/or lifetime value.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with product, engineering, and/or marketing.
- Experience in A/B or multivariate testing and statistics.
- Strong Excel and ability to write or edit basic SQL queries.
- Excellent writing skills and comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience with market-leading CRM and push notification systems.
- Advanced Excel and SQL ability.
- MBA or Master's degree.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.