Software Engineer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hewlett Packard Enterprise San Jose
Hewlett Packard Enterprise San Jose urgently required following position for Software Engineer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hewlett Packard Enterprise San Jose Jobs Details:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a Software Engineer Intern to work in the San Jose, CA office with 3PAR Storage Division. Internships at 3PAR provide an opportunity to take up exciting assignments and projects, gain professional work experience and learn from professional mentors.
We are looking for students who are hungry to learn, grow and make a difference by working with our compact engineering team to develop software, build farm, testing framework, and independent utilities.
This is a 2019 summer intern position.
- Software code development includes unit test and functional test plan and test cases.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Maintain and enhance test framework and build farm.
- Works and communicates with senior engineers throughout the development cycle in parallel to develop test plans and participate in development discussions.
- Basic knowledge of C/C++/Python/Perl languages
- Familiarity with working in Linux/Windows environments
- Familiar with GIT/GITHub
- Exposure to networking protocols
- Ability and passion to learn, research, test new technologies
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!