Staff Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aaa Club Alliance Alexandria
Aaa Club Alliance Alexandria urgently required following position for Staff Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aaa Club Alliance Alexandria Jobs Details:
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Staff Assistant are:
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Assist members and clients in planning predominantly domestic travel including car rentals, hotel reservations, domestic vacation packages and tours. Assist members and clients to confirm airline and rail reservations and cruise vacations, as required, with a concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products. Invoices, processes payments and ensures proper travel documentation. Comply with all ARC regulations and AAA Club Alliance policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
- Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renew. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
- Council members regarding travel requests by explaining and/or preparing auto touring materials.
- Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
- Counsel and sell Financial Services products.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and three (3) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow accurate completion of work and constructive interaction with others.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Proficient using the Internet, AAA Intranet, Travel booking sites, airline reservation system and other applicable legacy and web-based PC applications used to process work and service Member requests.
What AAA provides you:
- A Competitive Salary of $20.50 to $22.00 depending on experience
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Comprehensive benefit package including up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year
- Volunteer Time Off
- Community Involvement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free AAA Premier Membership
- Career Development
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage
AAA’s Shared Values:
- Collaborate to deliver exceptional value
- Foster cooperation, have fun, and encourage and reward achievements.
- Treat everyone as they wish to be treated
- Value diversity by listening to and embracing all viewpoints
- Make ethical decisions and do what you say you’re going to do
- Serve as a AAA brand ambassador
- Strive to do it right the first time- every time
- Take pride in your work and know quality is not an act; it’s a habit
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box