Front Office Staff Tigard Jobs Vacancy in Western Psychological Counseling Services Portland
Western Psychological Counseling Services Portland urgently required following position for Front Office Staff Tigard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Staff Tigard Jobs Vacancy in Western Psychological Counseling Services Portland Jobs Details:
Department: Front Office
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 1:00 pm- 7:00 pm, Friday 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am- 2:00 pm.
Pay: $15.00-$17.00 Hourly
Supervisor: Office Manager, Clinical Sites Manager
This position will be working in Mental Health and is responsible for assisting clients, providers, and fellow employees in the front office at each site.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle calls from clients related to scheduling intakes, appointments, and accepting cancellations.
- Tend to clients at the window by scheduling appointments, collecting co-pays, and ensuring necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner while providing quality customer service.
- Effectively explain company policies and paperwork as well as insurance benefits to clients.
- Work with providers and various office staff to guarantee exceptional customer service.
- Prepare new client clinical files for both therapists and medication providers.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients on the phone and in person.
- Other duties as assigned.
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Prompt attention to detail.
- Attendance as required for position.
- Cooperation with clients, coworkers, providers, and vendors.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Communicate with Office Manager and Administrative Team.
- Previous experience in medical/mental health office.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and other computer programs.
- Ability to work with a team with supervision from Office Manager.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to go from sitting to standing multiple times throughout a day.
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional attitude
- Customer service skills
- Basic math skills
Job Type: Part-time
- Medical/Mental Health office: 1 year (Required)